Many thanks for your cooperation today. I am not intending closing the school tomorrow but a lot depends on the weather overnight as the forecast is for more snow. I need to wait until the morning so that I can get the most up to date information re the roads and whether they are clear or not. I will, therefore let you know as early as possible whether the school will be closed.
As the weather is so cold, I think it is prudent to postpone World Book Day for the time being. It is important that children are well wrapped up against the cold and I am not sure they will be if they are wearing fancy dress. I will let you know a new date as soon as possible. We do intend to hold the come learn with me event tomorrow afternoon - unless of course, the school is closed. I really look forward to seeing you then.